Wednesday, September 27, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!





































TIMOTHY FRANCIS BERRY
October 1, 1967 - February 23, 2012

We've had a million conversations since you left. You are with me every moment of every hour of every day. The trials and tribulations of my life were worth every perceived failure, every painful lesson and every disappointment, simply because I was fortunate enough to be your wife, your best friend and partner for 20 years. Even believing I'd lost you. I know now that I haven't and never will.

As you recently said, we are in this together. We are a team. We have always been a team and we will always be a team.

Happy Birthday my love! Holding you tight. Never letting go.

Love forever,
Suz, Blu and Raz Berry

1 comment:

  1. I dont know where the comments have gone,,, but we love this.. and always will... This is so beautiful
    love
    tweedles and moms

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!