Thursday, November 19, 2009

LINKS LIST DELETED!

I admit it. A geek I am not. I got used to using creative programs at work, but now, I'm overwhelmed with list, links, posts, forums, adding gadgets, editing groups and on and on. Apparently during one of my ill conceived attempts to add something I inadvertently deleted my link list! A million apologies to everyone. Please let me know if you'd like to be included again. I'm going through my old posts and retrieving some names but please contact me if I've left you out or you'd like to be included. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne!

    You big Klutz!

    Haha, kidding of course!

    Don't worry, it happens sometimes!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That sounds very frustrating. Losing something in cyberspace is a lot worse than simply misplacing an item in one's room. I've been dealing with this lately and wishing I had a secretary, and a housekeeper. Bother.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!