Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OCTOBER


5 x 5"
Oil on canvas
$100

I love candy corn. Painting it almost as much fun as nibblin' on it. Of course these three pieces vanished almost immediately after posing for their portrait. I only bought a small tube of it, but I'm feelin' that sugar rush as we speak. A fitting daily for the first day of October. Oh, and Happy Birthday to himself!


October
5" x 5" (12.7cm x 12.7cm)
oil on canvas
$100 plus $12.95 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!