Wednesday, July 2, 2008

VEGGIES In Progress


6 x6 "
Oil on canvas

Got a late start today. It's been a very June Cleaver kinda day. The oven. Laundry. Enough said.

Anyway, the hubs took some reference shots for me a few weeks back and I found this one while looking them over. I thought the hand and toy form needed some time to work things out with the pitcher so it's a traditional daily day, in keeping with the June Cleaver thing, rubber gloves, apron etc. I thought of rushing through and not cleaning up until himself gets home but posting isn't the point, creating is. So tomorrow I'm thinkin' minimalist vibe and finish this one up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!