Friday, July 18, 2008

EGG and POTATOES 1


6 x 6"
Oil on museum wrapped linen
Please contact me thru
www.suzanneberry.com
for purchase info

Glad to be back in front of the canvas! These eggs 'n taters is done! I have to restrain myself, I want to go and break a dozen eggs open on the surface of the black cook top and take a zillion shots of them with empty shells strew about. I am so hooked painting embryos!

Had a bumpy daily week due to free lance, only did two paintings. I'm committing to one on Saturday and Sunday. I think I'll try quick oil studies and see how that works out. Don't want to get too detail oriented. Have I mentioned lately how much I love to paint? Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!