Monday, June 16, 2008

ONE WHITE CUP


4 x 4"
Oil on canvas
Please contact me through
www.suzanneberry.com for purchase info

Down to three lone 4 x 4" canvasses until my order is delivered. Single objects work best for me at that size. I'm thinking of a series of white cups. Sounds boring, but I love the different shades of white, within which are the most unexpected colors. This particular white cup is the local diner variety of white cup. Coffee always seems to taste better in these for some reason.

Made some great progress on 16 x20 Green Bottle this weekend. Should be able to post finished painting by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!