Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JARS


On one level, I'm really proud of myself. On another, I'm a little tired of getting in my own way. I stopped yesterday, posted an old piece and tried to call it a day. I couldn't. I promised myself I would stick to this and I'm going to. The rewards are too great to stop now.

I went back to this piece. I still don't like it but it's sort of done. There's a lot to fix but, I did not let myself declare, in a fit of frustration, that I just had to stop, it just wasn't a good day to paint. If I'm upright and can see, it's a good day to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!