Wednesday, June 4, 2008

INTEGRATION


4 x 6" Oil on canvas
Please contact me at www.suzanneberry.com for purchase information

This is today's daily. The uglies among the beauties. Still not in a great creative space (I hate that "space" cop out, don't you?), but I'm not giving up. The hubs says the point is to work. I'm just going to work and stop whining.

I overloaded the canvas with paint. Don't know why. Tomorrow I'll build up the paint slowly. Too wet to add highlights. The honeymoon is definitely over, but this feeling will pass. I do wake up feeling very enthusiastic about finishing a painting before the day is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!