Friday, May 16, 2008

ONION 1




Today is a multi-tasking day. Hate that phrase, but it is what it is. Himself tells me painting always comes first, until there's no clean skivvies for work that is. Fair enough. My commute takes less than a minute and I can take my dog to work— so I guess it's time to slap on the latex and start scrubbing.

I came up with a solution for a daily however. I took a photo long ago of 3 rather attractive red onions. I'll paint one on a 4 x 4" canvas when I'm pressed for time and can't spend the day on a daily piece. I've already done this as a whole, but breaking it up into 3 separate pieces might be cool and it took me less than 2 hours. Not great paint coverage, but it's ok.

I skipped yesterday to work on a commission and didn't want to blow off two days in a row. A momentum gathers and before you know it a month has gone by with no production.

Off to be June Cleaver. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!