Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here We Go!

Well, I started with a great attitude. I found the perfect shot of two pears that I took 4 years ago. Saved myself the trip to the grocery store and a photo set up. I'm determined to finish my first daily painting today. Of course, I cropped the shot, set up the printer with special photo paper, hit the send button and my computer just shut off. Never mind that it was on all day yesterday and all night. I have a Mac and it's got "turn off whenever I feel like it" disease. I could get if fixed, but why eliminate all that drama and suffering. I'll get 'er goin' again soon and keep on. I will not be defeated by my very own version of "turn off whenever I feel like it" disease. I will upload a painting tonight. I have until 6 pm. Arrrrrghhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!