Monday, April 28, 2008

My First Post

This is my very first post. I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I'm an artist, starting my painting career after being a graphic designer most of my life until I was downsized four years ago. Ouch! It's been a ride. My plan is to begin to post a painting a day as soon as possible. I'm also in the process of learning, finally, how to play guitar. My dream of being a hot lead chick guitarist is probably not going to happen, but I can certainly have fun with the music and art. I'll be posting much more as I get the lay of the land and understand just what this all means. Blogging. Very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visits to my blog and the comments you leave here are an integral part of my creative process. They are helpful, supportive and well, let's face it, they feel really good! If I don't thank you personally, please allow me to thank you in advance for taking the time to stop by and leave your thoughts, they mean so much!